Is an Erasmus+ Project, Key Action 1, EVS youth mobility and is proposed in the circumstances of an ecological and entrepreneurial education program that ANTER is developing in the interest of youth by using a specific methodology for non-formal and experiential learning. The project is developed primarily to meet the needs of developing transversal entrepreneurial / employability competences of young people that are facing economic obstacles.
THE GOAL: to offer the volunteers the opportunity of developing needed acquaintances/abilities/
– development of knowledge / skills / attitudes with transversal character in an intercultural learning environment for 9 young people from ES, TR and PL, participants in the EVS mobility for 10 months in Craiova / RO
– development of an intergenerational non-formal and experiential learning program, with ecological theme for 150 people from Craiova: children, youngsters, parents, grandparents (lasting 10 months)
ACTIVITIES of the projects – structured in 4 big categories:
1. Support services for promoting the E+ learning mobility’s: preparation/organization of public events for promoting the E+ mobility’s in Craiova/RO
2. Support services for the candidature of the Municipality of Craiova for the position of European Cultural Capital 2021: organizational support offered by 3 Ngo’s (Red Cross – Dolj subsidiary; Explorator Association; Asociatia Nationala de Dezvoltare Continua a Tineretului din Romania) which are local partners in the project and which offer support to the City Hall of Craiova.
3. Support services “Junior Voluntary Service”: preparation/organization of activities and public events for ecological education for children
4. Support services “Intergenerational Voluntary Service”: preparation/organization of sport/outdoor activities and intergenerational public events with ecological and intercultural character.
If you want to know more things please visit