International Youth Exchange project “Create Your Own Opportunities” brought together 42 participants from 8 different countries: UK, Georgia, Greece, Spain, Armenia, Romania, Turkey and Italy. With the collaborative work, we try to meet next objectives:
– To increase employability of youth, develop their professional skills and increase their efficiency;
– To build meaningful relations and future cooperation on the basis of this project under Erasmus+;
– To provide participants with information about the ways of finding relevant job vacancies to their interests and skills, to assist them in developing attractive CVs for future employer, to give them hints how to go successfully though job interview process;
– To become aware of various freelancing opportunities, how to become a freelancer, advantages and perks;
– To assist participants to maximize their creativity and see themselves and everything around as a possibility;
– To get intercultural experience by meeting with the representatives of different countries, cultures, backgrounds, religions, practice tolerance and break stereotypes & prejudices;
In the framework of the project we hosted TV Borjomi to talk about the project topic.